Saturday, October 2, 2010

Missing Top Ten

Since I haven't posted in a while, I thought I would commemorate the passing of our one year mark in Korea with a list of the top ten things I miss the most.

10. A free Interstate Highway System

9. Price tags

8. Being able to throw toilet paper in the toilet, not the trash can

7. Not having to share walls with other people

6. Eating food that I can identify and pronounce

5. The ability to make left-hands turns without waiting for a green arrow

4. Drive-thrus

3. Going out in public without being gawked at or accosted for photos

2. Being able to communicate without grunting & gesturing

And the number one thing I miss..........(Letterman style drum roll please...)

1. Appreciation of other people's personal space!

안녕히 가세요 (Good-bye!)

No comments:

Post a Comment