Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fall

 Fall! A beautiful time of year. I was concerned that living in the big city would prevent me from seeing the leaves change, and for the most part I have missed a lot. (I really miss the Daegu Aroberetum!) However, I made sure to get to some place where I could see more than 2 or 3 trees at a time! We went to Naksan Park, where part of the Seoul Fortress wall stands. It was great weather and we had a nice time just being outside and enjoying the views!

One of the city gates.

 Fortress wall.

This tree was a brilliant red, but the light was not in my favor.

 Gingko trees along the sidewalk near our home.

 These leaves were enormous! I don't have anything in the picture to give a scale comparison. They were about a foot long and about a foot wide, huge!


No comments:

Post a Comment